During my studies and personal project I was inspired by awesome people. I want to share content which influenced me the most to help you if you feel like you need more transparency or a push in the “right” direction. While the first 3 are good to get an overview, the second last made me stay realistic with my career dreams and I discovered the last one recently because it looks like this is currently successful:
- Game Engine Architecture by Jason Gregory
- So You Wanna Make Games?? by Riot Games
- Bubble Universe Stafel 3 by bubbleuniversegaming
- Pixels And Polygons: An Indie Game Developer Story by Gamestar Arts
- Game Dev Unlocked by David Wehle
Let me know if you experience that this material was helpful and share some yours if it fits to the topic.